Friends, we’ve been at this for a year now, and we’ve learned a thing or two along the way. We’re beyond thrilled to share that a multitude of lessons and updates and tweaks are coming together in the form of our updated, expanded, and–dare I say–improved newsletter. Version 2.0, if you will.
Starting in December, the newsletter will be a more thorough digest of PNW topics, insight, and enthusiasm; including but not limited to:
- original Woodsy pieces and profiles (those aren’t going anywhere)
- exclusive art and comics from Rather Puckish (co-founder Julia’s illustrations)
- recommended highlights from other PNW publications and people
- updates from and about featured Woodsy women
- personal recommendations and suggested links to internet-based goodness
Did we mention that Woodsy originals and profiles aren’t going anywhere? They’re now just going to be joined by a wider swath or PNW-related material, and we are pretty stoked about it. So, if you haven’t already subscribed, now’s your chance.
We’ve also updated our About page to reflect these changes, feel free to take a look.